Legal information for clients:
- Complaints procedure and communication
- Data controller details
- UADBB “H Brokers“ partners
* This information is prepared in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, Republic of Lithuania’s personal data protection law, and other legal acts, that regulate the protection and management of personal data.
UADBB “H Brokers“ are managing all personal data in accordance to 2016.04.27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania.
What is personal data?
“Personal data” means any information relating to an individual (data subject) whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established through the use of data such as identity number, name, surname, or any other personal data of the data subject of a physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social nature. The data subject has the right to write to the data controller with a request to access his / her personal data, to correct misleading or inaccurate personal data, and to suspend the process of personal data processing or delete the collected personal data.
What is the Data Controller?
A legal entity or an individual that, alone or in cooperation with others, determines the purposes and means of personal data processing. If the purposes of data processing are determined by laws or other legal acts, the data controller and/or the procedure for its appointment may be established in those laws or other legal acts. In this case, the data controller is UADBB “H Brokers”, a company established in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, established in: Pirklių str. 5, Žemaitkiemis, LT-54340 Kaunas district, legal entity code: 305486388. Data is collected and stored in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania.
What is the purpose of personal data collection and processing?
- When data subject has given his or her consent to processing his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes. Please note that the customer’s consent to processing personal data may be revoked by sending a written request by e-mail: email@example.com or by registered mail to Pirklių st. 5, Žemaitkiemis, LT-54340 Kaunas district;
- When assessing the client’s insurance needs when submitting an insurance offer, for example, the risk group the client belongs to and the insurance product relevant to the client;
- When signing a contract or when enacting contract obligations;
- For legal purposes, i.e. providing data and information to a law enforcement authority or a lawyer defending our interests on the basis of a representation agreement;
- UADBB H Brokers, as the controller / processor of personal data, may transfer personal data to insurance companies, UADBB H Brokers partners or other persons for the purpose of providing appropriate services to the personal data subject. Personal data is processed fairly, transparently and in accordance with all established legal acts and requirements
Methods of obtaining personal data
UADBB H Brokers receives personal data directly from personal data subjects when the data subject provides information about himself or herself or upon a request from UADBB H Brokers. UADBB H Brokers can also obtain this data from third parties (for example, insurance companies, etc.) to the extent provided by the applicable legislation and from public registers (for example, from the Real Estate Register of the State Enterprise Center of Registers).
Personal data protection
UADBB H Brokers protects your personal data and UADBB H Brokers complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. UADBB H Brokers, as the controller of personal data, takes all security measures to protect and guarantee the security of personal data. Personal data shall be stored by the latest technical and organizational means in such a way that personal data is not unlawfully and improperly used or processed, destroyed, disclosed, or altered.
Duration of personal data storage
UADBB H Brokers, acting as the controller and processor of personal data, keeps insurance documents (for example: offer to conclude an insurance contract, insurance policy, request for termination/refund of unused premium, etc.), except for the insurance contract itself, during the term of the contract, and 1 year after the expiry of the insurance. If there is no legal basis for further processing of personal data – the data is safely destroyed. UADBB H Brokers, acting as the controller and processor of personal data, keeps the insurance contracts concluded and the personal data that were processed during the performance of the contracts for the entire term of the contract and for 10 years after the end of the contract.
Complaints procedure and communication
We are committed to providing the highest level of service, but if we do not meet your needs or expectations, we value feedback, so we have the opportunity to file a complaint or claim if the Customer is dissatisfied with the services provided to him.
You can submit your complaints/claims by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to Pirklių st. 5, Žemaitkiemis, LT-54340 Kaunas district.
In order to deal with your complaints within the shortest possible time, please indicate in your complaint:
- Customer contact details (name, surname/company name, address, telephone number);
- If known, please provide the number of the insurance contract or other information by which we can identify the subject of the claim;
- Specify the reason of the complaint, i.e. the reasons the Client claims that his rights and / or legitimate interests have been violated;
- Attach photographs or other documents to prove the validity of the complaint.
- The term within which UADBB H Brokers undertakes to investigate the Client’s complaint shall not exceed 15 business days. The Client will be informed about the decision by e-mail. by mail or registered mail to the specified customer contacts.
- If you have received a response from UADBB “H Brokers” to your claim/complaint, but the result does not satisfy you – you have the right to apply in writing or electronically to the supervisory authority of financial market participants – the Bank of Lithuania (Totorių str. 4, LT-01121 Vilnius, more information: https://www.lb.lt/lt/kontaktai; lb.lt).
Data controller details:
- Head office: Pirklių g. 5, Žemaitkiemis, LT-54340 Kauno r.
- Business Code: 305486388
- Phone no.: +370 37 309723
- E-mail: email@example.com
UADBB “H Brokers“ partners:
- Balcia Insurance SE
- AB Baltic Underwriting Agency
- AAS “BTA Baltic Insurance Company“ Lithuanian branch
- ADB “Compensa Vienna Insurance Group “
- ERGO Insurance SE
- ERGO Life Insurance SE
- ADB “Gjensidige“
- AB “Lietuvos Draudimas“
- Marine Underwriting Services SIA
We want to provide content and features that are tailored to your needs when you are visiting the Data Controller’s website. This requires cookies. These are small pieces of information that are automatically created as you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Controller to identify you as a previous visitor to a particular website, save the history of your visit and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies helps ensuring smooth website operation and allows monitoring the duration and frequency of visits to websites as well as collecting statistical information about the number of website visitors.
Description of cookies used on our website
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Moment of creation||Validity time||Data used|
|_ga||Statistics cookies||Opening the website||2 years||Unique identifier|
|_gid||Statistics cookies||Opening the website||24 hours||Unique identifier|
|tv_session_id||Functional cookies||Opening the website||During the session||Unique identifier|
|interface_lang||Functional cookies||Opening the website||4 months||Language code|
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please bear in mind that deleting cookies in some cases this may slow down the speed of browsing, restrict the functionality of certain sites or block access to the website.
The following cookies may be used on the website:
- mandatory technical cookies are cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the website;
- functional cookies are cookies that, while not necessary for the functioning of the website, but significantly improve its performance, quality, and user experience;
- statistical cookies are cookies used to prepare a statistical analysis of the navigation methods used by visitors to the website; data collected by these cookies are used anonymously;
- targeted or promotional cookies are cookies that are used to show suggestions or other information that might be of interest to you.
Statistical and promotional cookies
The visitor can set the browser to prohibit using cookies: (instructions in English)
Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Opera
If you visit our website, we also collect the information that indicates how you are using our services or automatically generated visit statistics.